PDA

View Full Version : HPI is just beyond awesome!!!

Freezebyte
09-29-2009, 06:03 PM
EDIT: Removed due to forum hatred.

Koko
09-29-2009, 07:41 PM
They must like you! That's great. When I called them, it was right after the release. I hadn't even ran my truck yet. And the women told me that the parts were just ongoing changes to production and not a recall. There was nothing she could do for me. So far I'm not impressed. Glad you got the diffs! I'm sure I'll eventually need them too.

roadrunner96
09-29-2009, 08:30 PM
all I gotta say is if you spend $640+ on a truck, THEY BETTER THROW IN SOME FREE REPLACEMENT PARTS!!!!!!!!!!

The e-savage - @$300 - NO SUPPORT FOR THOSE DIFFS!!!!!!!!:mad:

nice to know they will replace for the flux:D

imhungry
09-30-2009, 12:07 AM
I would love to PM you freeze and get the info but unfortunatly i am an idiot ....lol
Some help me on how to pm a person i just cant find the link..

fastbaja5b
09-30-2009, 02:23 AM
I'm sorry but IMO this is just fraud, and it's certainly not fair for those of us who don't post the same thread in umpteen different forums, and who actually support HPI by BUYING these upgrade parts.

Your diffs didn't fail yet you still go out and scam parts which most of us have to pony up the coin to grab.

Freezebyte
09-30-2009, 03:13 AM
I beg to differ but whatever

generis
09-30-2009, 03:17 AM
agreed. Many of us are on SEVERAL forums and see the same postings.
Agreed also that it does cost cash to pony for good upgrades, even if they come as new on the 'newer' models. HPI does great customer service, and if you have that experience, then please be glad and enjoy it. Why we have to be taunted with this information is simply not understood.
The new diffs are great, and yes I did pay full price for them and I did have diff failures twice. It's an upgrade. Not customer service.
(when there's 3 people in a room there are 4 opinions already....:rolleyes:)

In an effort to help maintain HPI's awesome customer service....
This has nothing to do with HPI's customer service, which you simply have no way of improving or disproving at all.

Freezebyte
09-30-2009, 03:20 AM
K, not a prob, i'll stop coming here then. Peace out

fastbaja5b
09-30-2009, 04:15 AM
fkn sulk.....

Aero007
09-30-2009, 10:49 AM
generis> ya, awesome customer service is far from same as good reputation.

freezebyte> forum hatred might be too large a word..hatred's like a rather dull and pity interest, dont belong to us.

I was thinking perhaps with your good luck, you could have a go with the e-savage diffs as well ;) i think i speak for many, about broken esav diffs.

Wondering how good the customer service can get at HPI hehe. If they can make bulletproof diffs for savage flux on and on, an updated esav diff should be piece of cake for them.:rolleyes: Dont you agree. So anyone have the balls to call them and ask, Im not calling overseas for nobody but friends ;)

e-ransom
09-30-2009, 10:53 AM
what is it with warranty issues?
i deal with warranty stuff every day (bikes not rc) but some of the same applys
some people think everything is warranty even if they smash it into a tree
if a part gets upgraded later on after you buy then yes you could expect a new improved replacement part if yours breaks if they all break they should be recalled by the company at their discretion
warranty is not a remedy for lack of maintainance or improper use or wear and tear
some customer will ask me to just fix stuff and i will warranty the parts for them if the warranty applies
some customers ask for warranty on out of warranty period items
and when you say no they email the importer direct and get the same answer
or get given product just to shut them up before they go whinge on an internet forum(this is not warranty this is from a write off fund called customer service)

as the saying goes its the squeaky wheel that gets the oil

and yes lots of us lurk on many rc forums this is the friendliest by far

no offense intended to freezebyte you have a nice flux go drive and enjoy it

just me having a rant about "warranty in general"

we have a name in the bike trade for when a customer is trying it on on something they have destroyed its called a J R A

"just riding along"

im not sure what to call it when they want replacement on something thats not broken yet

peace out doods