PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Flyin High
02-04-2010, 07:52 PM
What up guys. I am a member of the savage forum and i got a flux so everybody reccommended me to come check it out over here. Im 13 me and my dad race. everybody thinks that any kid gets on a forum and talks crap and drama. Well thats not me. Im not any other kid. Ive been racing since i was 11, i started out with a crap maxx(t-maxx) and then my friend introduced me into a savage.Then soon after that i started racing truggy's and got a lois 8t 2.0 and then got good enough for me to race in the pro class localy. My parent Bought me a savage x 4.6. Then after racing with No Limit Rc Of Virginia for a while i went to the No limit rc World Finals. I ended up winning freestyle and the steel cage match. I won some stuff for my big block savage in freestyle for coming in first and i won a savage flux from rc driver in the steel cage match. But when i got the plaque/trophy after the steelcage match they told me i could trick the flux out with whateve i wanted to. So i did just that. My dad got into rc with me about 2 years ago we started out with two savages one savage xl then a savage x 4.6. The we started getting more trucks and we now have 9 trucks. He drove a monster truck for a while then got out of it and now is into rc. Me and him now make chassis's and diffrent parts for diffrent trucks and we call it Mowery Creations. Ill post some pics of our fluxs

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/sk8er1234/12345-1.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/sk8er1234/712accfc87329f2da71e1594fad56fbf-1.jpg

generis
02-04-2010, 08:35 PM
cool dude! keep it comin'!
good to have a seasoned savage man in the house;)

Knez
02-05-2010, 01:51 AM
Are those Cen 7.7 tires and rims..man i love those... so on 23 u can use those...interesting combo...do u know the weight of the combo maybe??!!

BitHed
02-05-2010, 02:00 AM
...welcome to the madness :) A pleasure to have you here :) Age, sex, colour, creed, religion or make of mobile phone make no difference to us though iphone users DO tend to enjoy themselves more than usual :)

Flyin High
02-05-2010, 03:07 AM
Thanks for te warm welcome. I dont know the weight for the cen 7.7 tires. Ill weigh them tommrow.

e-savowner
02-05-2010, 03:23 AM
though iphone users DO tend to enjoy themselves more than usual :)

laugh out loud

Knez
02-05-2010, 07:32 AM
...I dont know the weight for the cen 7.7 tires. Ill weigh them tommrow.

Please do that,do u know if they got those rims in Black?
but please do put the weight for rim and tire combo..very interested in it!

Please be so good and provide some infos wich 23mm HEX are u using,maybe a link to if u have it...

U got some Nice rides!

:)

Knez
02-06-2010, 07:02 AM
Flyin High - did u weight them:confused:?
dont wanna push u but cant find weight for this combo nowhere...

EDITED : that tire and rim combo is 1.1 pound=499g per combo... WOOW :eek:!